It’s day five of a business trip, and as I sit here with a bit of a hangover, listening to a presentation on finance, I thought I would jot down a few random thoughts …
1. Potatoes and schnitzel can be found everywhere. For every meal.
2. German men enjoy colorful socks. Stripes, polka dots, bright colors … you can find the Germans in the room by their socks.
3. The German language is intimidating. How many 25 letter words can you have?!
4. Cryophobia is clearly rampant. I’ve had one glass of ice water since I’ve been here, and I had to beg for it.
5. Flight simulators are awesome. If I had $25 million euros, I would buy one.