Thanks NCS…I feel like a real blogger now. I have my big girl pants on and I am ready to tackle this thing:
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate…or better yet, a Hot Toddy
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He WRAPS them! He’s Santa, not Scrooge! (Who doesn’t wrap their gifts??!)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like white, but the hubby held out for colored and I finally caved last year.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No…if I need a kiss, I just ask. Who has time to stand in a doorway until someone notices?
5. When do you put your decorations up? The week after Thanksgiving…a little at a time.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Stuffing. Stuff me with stuffing and I am a happy girl.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Going to my grandparents house. I am an only child, so it was nice to be around all the cousins and other relatives.
8. How and When did you learn the truth about Santa? I can’t remember! It must have been very traumatic for me to block it out this way.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? YES!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With lights and ornaments. (Is this a trick question?) No tinsel…one time I had to pull a piece out of my cat’s ass, so that was the end of tinsel in my house.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it. But, it has only snowed twice in my 30+ years in Houston, so that is probably why.
12. Can you ice skate? I can stand up and move forward on ice skates, but I have yet to master the Salchow or anything fancy like that.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My hubby bought me a beautiful white convertible one year. That rocked! I was completely surprised.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with the people I care about.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? PUMPKIN PIE
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I have a group of friends that gets together for a “Secret Santa” dinner every year. It’s a nice way to celebrate with the “family” you actually got to chose. 😉
17. What tops your tree? An angel.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? That’s kind of personal. 🙂 Ok, I prefer giving. I love buying thoughtful presents and knowing that the recipient really loves it.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Jingle Bells is good…anything upbeat.
20. What is your favorite Christmas story? The Night Before Christmas and Rudolph the Red-nosed reindeer…being Rhonda the Redheaded Child, I could totally relate. I was never allowed to play reindeer games either.
I tag elasticwaistbandlady.