1. They cost so friggin much.
2. I don’t have a choice on whether or not I am going to buy them. (And I don’t seem to get much choice on when I buy them either.)
3. They don’t make my butt look smaller or my legs look longer.
4. They are ugly. Maybe if they came in pink I wouldn’t mind spending $1,700 on four of them! (I could be sporting 3 or 4 killer new purses with that kind of cash.)
5. Every time I look at them, I think of all the other fun things I could have done with that money.
I also hate spending my money on MUD taxes, medical deductibles, and printer toner.
What “necessities” do you hate spending money on?