It’s been a solid 5 days of celebrating my birthday so far, and I have to say it’s nice when it’s all about ME. As you know, I took Wednesday off to do whatever the f*ck I wanted, and just in case you are curious, here is what I decided on:
- spa pedicure and eyebrows done
- sushi lunch with fabulous friend KB
- shoe shopping (four pairs purchased!)
- had my car detailed, while I ate an empanada, drank a beer, and read a newspaper
- met husband for movie and drinks
- stayed up late watching bad TV
- sleeping in on four of the past five days while the hubby got up with the kids (he’s a keeper!)
- a couples’ massage with the hubby, then dinner with friends at Smith & Wollensky
Free birthday dessert at sushi. Not that great, but looked pretty. Until KB burned herself on the sparkler.
I stopped and bought us each the cake we liked most for my b-day. Anabella was very excited.
The awesome sunglasses (my new obsession) that Dan bought me. White, blingy, Dolce & Gabbana’s. Perfect for my everyday attire of sweat pants and t-shirts.