Unfortunately, my life is pretty boring at the moment. It’s all babies, lessons in patience, and watching TV. But to keep myself entertained, I have been keeping track of some personal stats. Here are the current tallies:
- Times I’ve been projectile puked on: 2
- Times I’ve been peed on while changing a diaper: 2
- Pounds lost: 33 (I gained 50, so don’t be too impressed, especially since I still had “baby weight” from the last one!)
- Number of cold showers for Anabella after playing with poop since the baby came home: 3
- Number of things I have bought off infomercials: 0 (this is quite a feat)
- Number of things I am very tempted to buy off an infomercial: 2 (The Tobi steamer looks really cool.)
- Number of times I have been tempted to drink heavily after dealing with terrible two year old: Countless
Howdy, this is a blogengine blog right? Could you take a look why it looks i cannot get almost any comments approved on your website? I really mean i am having a fantastic read right here and I just attempt to provide a little postive suggestions on your blogposts 🙂 I discovered some intriguing discussions here by the way.. Keep up the superb work!
Outstanding read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!