Here’s the lowdown on the warfare against me over the past few days.
- Crohn’s in full flare-up. Spent most of the weekend in bed.
- Waiting for layoffs at work … which feels like waiting for the Grim Reaper to arrive.
- Deuce, curled up on my chest sleeping, looks up and takes a bite out of my NECK. The really sensitive part of my neck half way between my chin and collar bone. A-hole.
- Anabella is pushing all of my buttons at every opportunity. Telling me “no” and being quite the PITA.
- Scarlett runs up behind me, hugs my leg … and then BITES me on the ass. Hard. Then laughs.
- Deuce knocks my bedside lamp onto my head in the middle of the night, almost giving me a complete heart attack.
- Scarlett continues to manhandle Deuce and requires constant supervision. But now she runs, with Deuce still in her grips, if I reprimand her.
- Put Deuce in my bedroom for a few minutes to give Scarlett a “time out.” He crawls into my bra/panty drawer and PEES.
- Did I mention Dan is out of town?